Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here soon, and for many, that means hosting out-of-town family members. Entertaining can quickly become overwhelming, and even exhausting at times.
Why not enjoy some time outside of the house this holiday season?
11 Fun Activities to Enjoy in Houston With Your Out-Of-Town Guests Over The Holidays:
1. Ice Skating at The ICE – Nov 19-23, Dec 24-31
If you’re looking for fun, new ways to enjoy the outdoors during the winter, head to the ICE at Discovery Green. Tickets are available online.
2. Thanksgiving Brunch at The San Luis Hotel – Nov 22
Let someone else cook for you on Thanksgiving! The San Luis Hotel hosts an incredible brunch with plenty of options to choose from, plus bottomless mimosas.
3. 59th Annual Autorama car show – Nov 22- Nov 25
For the car buffs, check out AutoRama’s annual show, which proudly celebrates “America’s finest hot rods, customs, trucks & motorcycles.”
4. TFTI Interactive Photo Exhibit – Nov 23-Dec 30
Get creative and enjoy plenty of photo opportunities with the whole family!
5. The Dinner Detective: An Interactive Mystery Dinner Show at Doubletree Hotel- Nov 24
Enjoy dinner and a show that you can be a part of! The Dinner Detective has been named the Best Dinner Show in Los Angeles for four years now, and is finally making its way to Houston!
6. Be Someone Artist Showcase at Last Concert Cafe- Nov 24
Experience the art and music of local talent while you raise money to end youth homelessness at this exciting fundraiser!
7. Maggiano’s Breakfast With Santa – Nov 24
Enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet, learn all about the North Pole, and take photos with Santa, of course!
8. Little White Oak Night Market – Nov 24 & Dec 29
Shop from local vendors selling food, apparel, produce, handmade jewelry, and more!
9. Shop & Brunch at Heights Morning Market- Dec 23 & Dec 30
Enjoy brunch, live music, and plenty of shopping. Check out items from local vendors including home goods, arts and crafts, jewelry, and more!
10. Lobster Tail Night at Phil & Derek’s Restaurant & Jazz Lounge – Dec 25
If you don’t celebrate Christmas or your family prefers to dine out, why not enjoy some delicious seafood?
11. Improv Comedy: Battle Station – Competitive Improv show at Station Theater – Dec 23 & Dec 30
Watch two improv teams go head to head, and vote to decide who will make it to the next round!
Get More Updates On Upcoming Events And Fun Things To Do In Houston
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Houston Area?
I’ve proudly served the Tanglewood, Memorial, Uptown, and Galleria neighborhoods for years. If you have questions about buying or selling luxury property, please get in touch with me today for assistance!